Hamtramck Heritage Collection
26 of 298
Project: Historical Photo Scans
Master Pixel Size: 3144 × 2581
Description: The Bank of Hamtramck, at Mitchell and Caniff. The bank was founded in 1924 and later became the Bank of Commerce, moving to the impressive yellow sandstone building at Jos. Campau and Caniff, a block west of this site
Photo taken: 1925 c.
Profile Name: KODAK Srgb
© Hamtramck Heritage Collection