• Name: 20060831-0030
  • Project: Historical Photo Scans
  • Master Pixel Size: 1877 × 1219
  • Description: Brawer’s was a popular “dime store” at the corner of Jos. Campau and Jacob. After it closed it became the site of the A&C grocery store. All that is left of it is this painted sign on the building just south of the store. Also on the side is the sign for Betty’s Bar-B-Que, which later was occupied by the Under the Eagle Polish restaurant
  • Source: Greg Kowalski
  • Photo taken: 1997
  • Profile Name: KODAK Srgb