• Name: 20060831-0037
  • Project: Historical Photo Scans
  • Master Pixel Size: 2675 × 3350
  • Description: The court of Louis J. Merique, justice of the peace. It was located next to Muenchinger’s saloon on Jos. Campau between current-day Denton and Alice streets. The photo indicates “Hamtramck Township,” but the courthouse was in the village of Hamtramck. In the photo are (from left) “Monk,” Louis Merique, George Woolsey, Thomas Hanley, Raymond Kramer, George Kramer, Sr., Herman Duppke, Otto Klinger, Leonard Brombach, John Ferguson and Robert Dickinson
  • Source: Kenneth Merique
  • Photo taken: 1908
  • Profile Name: KODAK Srgb